I am currently on a quest to run a half marathon in all 50 states in the United States and have completed half marathons in 41 states thus far. When I travel to races, my husband and our 12-year-old daughter always come with me and we make a family vacation out of it. States I have left include: Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Arkansas, Delaware, and Alaska.
In addition to being a mother and runner, I am an avid traveler. I love showing people that just because you have children doesn’t mean you have to stop traveling. Too many people, especially Americans stop traveling once they have children and don’t travel again until they retire from their jobs. This is a travesty in my opinion. My family and I love to take active family vacations and some of our favorites have been to US national parks, Greece, Austria, and New Zealand.
I feel that with my unique perspective as an active woman, mother, and traveler, I would be able to work with a multitude of companies. For example,
- I would be happy to review products for athletic companies (running, hiking, cycling gear)
- Likewise I would happily review travel gear and products
- Sponsored posts and content for athletic or travel companies would be considered
- I would consider working with hotels, tour companies, or other travel-related companies
If you are a company or brand interested in collaborating, here are some of the things I can provide in exchange:
- Reviews from an honest perspective; as a runner, mother, and traveller in my 40’s I’ve gained some experience that has made me wiser over the years
- Photos and posts from my unique perspective on social media platforms- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Full blog posts including engaging content about your product or brand and full color photos with your product or brand being featured
If you’re interested in working with me, please contact me at runningtotravel (at) gmail (dot) com